LASER(tm) BRAND PREMUIM PINBALL MACHINE REPLACEMENT GAME BALL
- Ultra Gloss - Ultra Premium Mirror Finished.
- LASER Pinball game balls exceed all pinball manufacture's specifications for hardness, roundness and surface reflection and perform with laser straight and true roll.
- Standard Sized Pinball playfield metal game ball
(1 1/16 Inch in diameter).
- Game ball is so bright and shiny you may need to wear shades while playing your pinball.
Add a 'Touch of Class' to any pinball machine with this
ULTRA GLOSS MIRROR FINISHED game ball.
- Used on most pinball games including electromechanical and solid state era pinball machines.
- Minimum order 5 balls - Priced at $3.00 each.
Only sold in multiples of 5 balls.
Note: Some pinball games require non-standard sized balls.
See our Tech Tips page for details. - Replacing your old game balls is the cheapest way to preserve a playfield and maximize its playability.
Don't turn an expensive pinball machine into a part-out game because of a rusty, scratched or dented game ball.
- LASER Game balls are made from hardened high carbon steel for a strong and durable ball with excellent interaction with ball roll manipulating electromagnetic field coil mechanisms under the playfield (MAGNA SAVES(tm) - Magnetic Flippers(tm) - Ball Cranes - Electromagnets)
- Change out the game balls while doing playfield cleaning and Rubber Ring KIT installation to insure the game ball does not transfer dirt or other contaminates to your new playfield parts or harm the playfield artwork.
Pinball Machines for Sale | Pinball Repair & Restoration | We buy Arcades | Contact | Site Map
Pinball Board Charts | Replacement Circuit Boards | Coin-Op Tech Tips | More Arcade tips | We buy Pinball and Video Arcade Games
This replacement game ball has an extremely hard surface hardness of grade 500. This increases the hardness of the ball by two times over the standard stock ball grade of 1000.
A hardened playfield ball is both harder to scratch and dent. This increases both the ball's and playfield's art work life spans.
We think it is so important to regularly change the pinball machine game ball to preserve the playfield. Especially with games using more then one ball. Ball on ball collisions often can cause ball surface dents that will destroy playfield artwork over time.
Try loading your pin with a shiny new set of LASER brand mirror finished metal pinball game balls. You'll like the results.
Please use our PARTS ORDER information page to order.
Part Number = LB-1
Priced at $15 for five game balls.
Plus shipping and handling.
Payment Methods: Cash, Money Order, Checks, Cashier's Check. No Paypal or Credit Cards accepted.
Most new DMD pinball games require at least five balls. EM and early electronic pinball games tend to have very old balls installed in them.
Spare playfield balls are always needed. They can be stored in a dry place and used to replace the game ball at least every year.
Shipping Ball weight is approximately 1/4 of a pound for each ball. (USA shipping only.
is the STANDARD SIZED carbon steel 1-1/16" diameter, 80 gram pinball used on most contemporary pinball machines built after 1950.
Amusement games like an EM Bingo or Pitch and Bat take a smaller then standard sized ball. Some information about the size of ball by game title is available on our Arcade Tech Tips
Lazer game ball is equivalent to these manufacturer's part numbers: Bally
20-6500 or Williams
55-860164-000 Chicago Coin Machine / Old Stern
6717-C Alvin G
Copyright 2016 pinballmedic.net
All Rights Reserved.